- 3 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock
- Comes with 5.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights
- Handcrafted in Poland by Boleslawiec, Lead-free and cadmium-free glaze
- Features traditional Polish hand painted rooster design
When you mention Polish pottery, a traditional blue and white design is the first thing that comes to mind. This 3L size fermentation crock is hand painted in the popular Polish decorated style. A row of roosters adorn both the crock and the lid, adding a touch of whimsy to this beautiful fermenting crock!
This decorated crock is made by Boleslawiec, the most popular producer of fermenting crocks in Poland. Boleslawiec has been making fermentation pots for over 100 years, so they know what they are doing! The lead-free and cadmium-free glaze is hand applied with a neutral off white base color.
Like all of our fermenting pots, these small crocks features a water seal that allows gases to escape while preventing any mold from entering. This 3 liter fermenting crock comes with the 5.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights.
Because these crocks are handmade, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
Dimensions: 3 Liter (.8 gal) - 7.5" Diameter x 9" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Please note: Fermenting crocks cannot be delivered to a PO box. If you order a Fermenting Crock, please provide a street address for delivery.
Luna Glass Crock Weights are protected by Patents D812,426 and 10,034,483 B2
- 2 Liter, 3 Liter or 4 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal...
- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Brown Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features...
- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Green Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock-...
- 2 Liter (.5 gal) or 3 Liter (.8 gal) Cream Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock-...