- Great for Slaw and Sauerkraut - Terrific for Fermenting Crock users
- 3 Removable Stainless Steel Blades - can be resharpened if needed
- Over 25" long! With 6.75" x 6.75" x 2.75" Cabbage Holder
- Made from sustainably grown FSC certified poplar
- Made in Poland of solid hardwood (no plywood or laminate)
Are you serious about Sauerkraut? Then this is seriously the product for you. With four metal blades and all wood construction, this wood cabbage shredder will cut the time it takes you to make sauerkraut or coleslaw in half! A wood box holds the cabbage in place, making shredding fast, efficient and a little safer.
The blades on this shredder are removable, but not adjustable. The blades are set at approximately 1/8" apart.
With the large size cabbage shredder you will have to cut most large heads of cabbage in half before shredding, but a smaller head of cabbage should fit. This shredder will occupy a lot of space on your countertop or in your cabinets!
Not sure which size shredder is right for you? Read this blog post for answers just that question!
Dimensions: 3 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 26"
Material: Poplar, FSC certified.
Stainless Steel blades
Country of Origin: Poland
Included in this kit: - 5 Liter (1.3 gal) Stoneware Fermenting Crock with glass weights-...
Included with this kit: - 10 Liter (2.6 gal) Stoneware Fermenting Crock with glass weights...
- 5 Liter (1.3 gal) Stoneware Fermenting Crock - Includes matching Luna Glass Crock...
- 10 Liter (2.6 gal) Stoneware Fermenting Crock- Includes matching Luna Glass Crock Weights, and features...