- 5" x 10" x 3" Loaf Pan is ideal for breads & meatloaf
- All natural alternative to non-stick metal bakeware
- Made in Europe, designed & manufactured in Poland by Boleslawiec
- Similar to cast iron, but more affordable
- Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher safe
Do you dream of taking your banana bread or meatloaf to the next level? With this stoneware loaf pan, you can expect amazing results! The beautiful sand colored glaze is smooth, non-porous and lead-free. Plus, the grooved bottom provides the ideal oven-safe surface to help you perfect an evenly browned crust!
Polish stoneware is recognized for its ability to withstand higher temperatures and provide even heating throughout. Our stoneware, made by Boleslawiec, has been tested to withstand up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit and is microwave, oven and dishwasher safe. Stoneware is a great alternative for those looking for chemical-free, non-stick baking pans. Just "season" by greasing with oil or butter the first few uses and washing with only hot water (no soap). Unlike with metal pans, you also don't have to worry about metal utensils scratching this dish.
If you're ready to embrace this traditional technique which is gaining in popularity, pick up a stoneware loaf pan today!
Dimensions: Outside - 10 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 3"
Inside - 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Material: Glazed Stoneware
Country of Origin: Poland
Do you love using real butter, but are frustrated when it's too hard right of...
If you love unique, hand crafted ceramics, this mug is wonderful addition to your collection! ...
- Great for serving and storing - Handcrafted in Poland in a small studio -...
- 5" x 9" x 2" Small Oval Casserole Pan- All natural alternative to non-stick...