- 2 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock
- Features a waterseal airlock
- Comes with new 4.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights
- Handcrafted in by a small ceramics studio in Poland
- Lead free, cadmium free Ivory colored glaze
If you are ready to try fermenting in an airlock fermentation crock for the first time, this is the product for you! Our 2L Stone Creek Trading Fermenting Crock is the smallest crock we offer that works with our new 4.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights. The small size of this crock is perfect for experimenting with new recipes before you commit to a large batch. It's also a great size when you are only fermenting for 1-2 people.
This fermenting crock features a pale Ivory glaze. The neutral light color is a wonderful contrast to the typical dark brown crocks you usually see. This little crock is sure to brighten up any room!
This small fermenting pot, like all of our fermenting pots, features a water seal that allows gases to escape while preventing any mold from forming. This crock also comes with our 4.5" Luna Glass Crock Weights to help keep your ingredients below the brine.
Because these crocks are handmade in a small studio, minor differences between crocks are to be expected. However, we feel that these discrepancies are part of the unique beauty of these crocks.
These little crocks are the perfect way to get your feet wet with fermenting, so don't delay in ordering one today!
Dimensions: 2 Liter (1/2 gal or 4 pints) - 6.25" Diameter x 8" Tall
Material: Glazed Ceramic
Country of Origin: Poland
Please note: Fermenting crocks cannot be delivered to a PO box. If you order a Fermenting Crock, please provide a street address for delivery.
Luna Glass Crock Weights are protected by Patents D812,426 and 10,034,483 B2
- 2.5 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal airlock- Comes with Luna Glass Crock...
- 2 Liter Glazed Ceramic Fermenting Crock- Features a waterseal airlock- Comes with new 4.5" Luna...